No announcement yet.

Chaoyi Fanhuan Qigong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALOT of energy as gone into this issue..whatever it is.. and it seems like an esclating bitterness of 'sides'

what is everyone defending with such serious adamantness.?

two sides to one coin.. the one side says...shaolin cosmos chi kung.. uses outdated method.. the other side says that master yap has a loose tounge.

i think that the best idea for me would be to assume that each side of this coin is equal. and either both are true..or both are false.

Comment

I believe that what what both Yeniseri and Emiko have stated are essentially expressing the same Truth. Intention...born in Consciousness...is the real Motivating Impetus of both Karma Creating Action and Karma Neutralizing Action. As such...Consciousness must be disciplined and regulated for real change to take place.

The Same Causes will produce the Same Effects again and again until the cyclical repetition is broken through a permanent modification of Consciousness. Otherwise...the same Cause...i.e. Unchanging Intention...motivates the Same Effect in Unchanging Action....resulting in continued accumulation of the Same Karma! Thus...the karmic effect of a given Action can be 'cleansed' by a given movement of Balancing Compensation...i.e. to intentionally save lives in compensation for having taken a life as a karmically balancing action. But without a Modification of Consciousness to alter subsequent motivating intentions...the 'cleansing process' will require repeated actions in kind just to 'break even'.

Ultimately...it the Consciousness which needs to be 'cleansed' of 'toxic thoughts' which poison the mix in order to prevent the accumulation of future Karma as in the past...and in order to 'neutralize' the Karma already manifested in the present.
      http://www.shenmentao.com/forum/

Comment

Dear Sifu Stier,

How eloquently put!

Thank you for your summation.

With respect and best wishes,

Emiko
        Emiko Hsuen
        www.shaolinwahnam.jp
        www.shaolinwahnam.ca

INTENSIVE & SPECIAL COURSES -- PENANG 2018
        Taught by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
        4th generation successor of the Southern Shaolin Monastery
        Small and Big Universe Course: Nov 21 to 25
        Becoming a Shaolin Wahnam Kungfu Practitioner: Nov 26 to Dec 2
        Cultivating Spirit Nourishing Energy: Dec 2 to Dec 8
        Intensive Chi Kung Course: Dec 9 to Dec 13
        To apply, send email to: secretary@shaolin.org

Comment

is it the heart that cleanses consciousness?

feeling/intuition over intellect/absoloutes?

and also a question i really want to ask is that if you cleanse your intention....will your intention 'fit into' the intention of a higher consciousness of love?

Comment

Ah, Selva!

Your Intuitive Wisdom reveals itself! By focusing your Higher Mind and your Heart Center on the Radiant Light of Unconditional Divine Love...your Consciousness is sure to be cleansed as the All Pervading Light of Unconditioned Love shines forth from within you.

All Darkness of Negativity is thereby dispersed...and no Shadow of Doubt or Uncertainty...of Fear or Foreboding can exist in the Presence of the Divine Light.

May the Blessing of such Illumination be your constant companion!

Comment

Namaste.

"Om"

I pay homage to all the great masters of the past and the present

Comment

craziness

it did take quite a while and oppotunity for me to get to that place of courage to ask/share

im VERY VERY glad i did and thank you so much for being whatever you are...

Comment

Hari Om!

Comment

Working...
                  X